Stop in to taste through 4 wines from Merry Edwards in Sonoma County this Thursday April 6th, and one of the best producers of Pinot Noir in California. Merry is in her 4th decade of Winemaking and one of the first women to graduate from UC Davis in Enology, and has her own clone of Pinot Noir out of UC Davis. Bob Bond, National Sales Ambassador, will be at Central Wine to walk you through all the wines for $25 and 10% off all bottles!
- A Day to Celebrate Rosé – Saturday April 29th – All Day!
- Wine Cocktails Thursday April 27th
- Rosé Seminar Saturday – May 6th 4-5pm
- Earth Day Wine Flights – Saturday April 22nd 3-6pm
- Italian Spring Wines with Indigenous Selections Thursday April 13th
- Merry Edwards with Bob Bond Thursday Event April 6th
- Saturday Class Wine Terroir: Broken Down