Stop in to taste through 4 wines from Merry Edwards in Sonoma County this Thursday April 6th, and one of the best producers of Pinot Noir in California. Merry is in her 4th decade of Winemaking and one of the first women to graduate from UC Davis in Enology, and has her own clone of Pinot Noir out of UC Davis. Bob Bond, National Sales Ambassador, will be at Central Wine to walk you through all the wines for $25 and 10% off all bottles!
- Memorial Weekend Wine Sale
- Côtes du Rhone Saturday Class June 3rd
- Summer Wine Series – Where When Wine
- Provence and Languedoc France Tasting May 18th
- Rosé Thursday Tasting with Lucas Gutierrez of Quench Fine Wines
- Baja Mexico Wine Flights for Cinco de Mayo
- A Day to Celebrate Rosé – Saturday April 29th – All Day!