Happy New Year! Not everyone makes a New Year’s Resolution but if you do it usually has to do with health and moderation, which we believe in here at Central Wine. Most of the wines we serve and sell, are small production and very low additives and manipulation, its wine in its purest and most beautiful form! So we will be tasting through 4 wines that are small production, organically grown, no additives, fermented with native yeasts, low alcohol and low sulfites! So enjoy a glass of wine with us and still commit to being healthy! All evening long we will be pouring the wines individually and all bottles will be discounted as well, $15 for 4 wines!
- A Day to Celebrate Rosé – Saturday April 29th – All Day!
- Wine Cocktails Thursday April 27th
- Rosé Seminar Saturday – May 6th 4-5pm
- Earth Day Wine Flights – Saturday April 22nd 3-6pm
- Italian Spring Wines with Indigenous Selections Thursday April 13th
- Merry Edwards with Bob Bond Thursday Event April 6th
- Saturday Class Wine Terroir: Broken Down