MARCH 4th 4-5pm Join us and James Monaci as we taste wines from all over the world and discuss how the land, climate, and origin of oak can make a wine what it is in your glass! We will have many samples for us to learn and smell to be able to understand why a wine tastes and smells the way it does. We are so looking forward to this class!
- A Day to Celebrate Rosé – Saturday April 29th – All Day!
- Wine Cocktails Thursday April 27th
- Rosé Seminar Saturday – May 6th 4-5pm
- Earth Day Wine Flights – Saturday April 22nd 3-6pm
- Italian Spring Wines with Indigenous Selections Thursday April 13th
- Merry Edwards with Bob Bond Thursday Event April 6th
- Saturday Class Wine Terroir: Broken Down