MARCH 4th 4-5pm Join us and James Monaci as we taste wines from all over the world and discuss how the land, climate, and origin of oak can make a wine what it is in your glass! We will have many samples for us to learn and smell to be able to understand why a wine tastes and smells the way it does. We are so looking forward to this class!
- Memorial Weekend Wine Sale
- Côtes du Rhone Saturday Class June 3rd
- Summer Wine Series – Where When Wine
- Provence and Languedoc France Tasting May 18th
- Rosé Thursday Tasting with Lucas Gutierrez of Quench Fine Wines
- Baja Mexico Wine Flights for Cinco de Mayo
- A Day to Celebrate Rosé – Saturday April 29th – All Day!